Monday 4 February 2013

Probable house move

OK. I see the jungle drums have been at work. Yes, I have instructed an estate agent to market my house. I have had it valued at about what I am looking for. A young lady is coming to measure and photograph the property tomorrow and the schedule will be ready on Wednesday. The surveyor is coming on Thursday to compile a Home Report and the house should be on the market on Friday. It will go on S1 Homes and Zoopla among others. Ther you go. Decision made, money paid out, good to go. I have seen a couple of houses in Dunfermline that might fit the bill but I am not going to look hard until I get some viewers and/or a first realistic offer. For ye: Bye ye !!!!!

2 comments:

anniep said...

very brave but sounds like the right time for you. If you need anything like a house viewing chum let us know. Updates on viewings please. Anne x

moira said...

brava. jungles drums didn't reach nottingham :(