Wednesday 13 March 2013

Home :)

First full day at home and this time I am awake! No Co-Codamol for me so far. SO I have actually been a little productive sitting with the laptop so I can power through with some photoshop.
Also heard a lovely story from Maia when she stayed last night:

Jesus went to a party, kind of like KFC and he had some chicken nuggets/chicken nugget pie/chips
He got nails/pins on his hands so was told to go live in a cave/prison where the door was blocked by a massive easter egg. Bigger than Maia, Hannah or Auntie David.
He had to eat all the chocolate to get out and was sick because he ate too much then he went back to the cave.

I like her story telling abilities :)
Very creative, I wonder what I will get tonight... Maybe more of her wedding that is happening at school.

1 comment:

moira said...

she's hilaribob!