Thursday 1 August 2013

Bicycle, Bicycle....

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!! :)

So Hannah (yes I am talking about myself in the third person) bought herself a bike today!
It is VERY girlie and I don't even care, people can laugh or watch me as I cycle past, it makes me very happy.


We collected it this evening and I got to cycle it home. Travelling through city traffic was a little scary but I am sure I will get used to it eventually. After dinner we then went for a 5 mile cycle so 7 miles in total today :)
I think I will like my new bike. Plan is to eventually cycle out to Crathes castle and have a look around there but that is 17km out of Aberdeen. I might have to work towards that. My bum is still getting used to being on a bike.

Love you all xxx

P.S. Ryan's bike is the black one behind mine =D

3 comments:

Jen said...

Super. I like the bike, looks great xx

moira said...

I can make you a basket for the front ;-)

Hannah Smith said...

Really? That would be much cooler than buying one from a bike shop :) Going out again tonight.