Friday 2 August 2013

Update

Wow ! Things are moving very fast. I now have a letter of formal offer for our house with an entry date of 4th October. Not what I expected but it is acceptable provided I get the house on Arthur Street. Tomorrow, Jen, Carol and I are going to view a house on Aberdour Road followed by the one on Arthur Street. Of the two, I would much prefer the Arthur Street one based on the schedules. However, I am well aware that, until you have entered the property and gauged the feeling, there is always the possibility that it will not live up to expectations. However, I am being positive and am pleased with the way things are developing apart from the relative lack of properties in Dunfermline for me to buy. I have an appointment with my solicitor on Tuesday, after which, things should really take off. After 6 months of living in a show home, it will be nice for a new beginning somewhere.

1 comment:

Hannah Smith said...

That's amazing news! We are both going to keep our fingers crossed for you :)